Reliable and Economical TPO Roofing In Nashville
TPO roofing is a popular choice for businesses looking for a reliable and economical roofing option. In fact, thermoplastic polyolefin single-ply membranes (TPO roofing) are considered to be one of the fastest growing commercial roofing products in the country.Get A Free Commercial Roofing Quote
At Tennessee Contracting Services, we have years of experience working with TPO roofs. Our expert Nashville roofers would be happy to provide you with a free commercial roofing assessment to determine if TPO roofing is the right choice for your business.
How You Can Benefit from Having a TPO Roof
TPO roofing offers a number of performance and installation advantages over other types of commercial roofing materials. For starters, TPO roofs are extremely durable. TPO roofing has heat welded seams which are much stronger than those used in most other types of commercial roofing.
Not only are the seams stronger, but the material holds up better than most as well. When compared to other thermoplastic membranes, TPO roofing proves to be more resistant to mold, dirt, tears, and punctures. The materials used in TPO roofs are also flexible, which means the building can settle over time and still not cause damage to the TPO roofing.
Here are a few other benefits TPO roofing can provide:
- TPO Roofing is Affordable – Another appealing factor of TPO roofing is its reasonable price. Compared to other commercial roofing styles, such as PVC roofing, the installation of TPO roofs costs less.
- TPO Roofs Are Energy Efficient – The membranes that make up TPO roofing are made of a reflective material. Because of this, TPO roofs reflect the sun’s rays instead of absorbing them like other commercial roofing does. This makes your building much more energy efficient so you can save on cooling costs during the warmer months of the year.
- TPO Roofs Have a Longer Lifespan – The reflective material of TPO roofing also provides an additional benefit on top of energy efficiency: longevity. Since TPO roofing membranes reflect UV rays, they don’t suffer the same kind of heat-related ageing that other commercial roofing materials do. This helps to improve the overall lifespan of your roof.
- TPO Roofing Looks Great – In most traditional commercial roofing systems, your only option is to have a black roof. That’s not the case with TPO roofing. TPO roofs are designed to look amazing on a wide variety of building types. You can choose from several different colors including white, tan, gray, and black.
- TPO Roofing Can Be Installed Easily – Compared to other commercial roofing materials, the sheets of TPO roofing membranes are wider and weigh less. These differences mean that the TPO roofing material is easier to install and has fewer seams than other commercial roofing systems. With an easier installation process, our Nashville roofers won’t be on the job as long, which saves you money in installation costs.
Our Nashville Roofers Offer Expert TPO Roofing ServicesGet A Free Commercial Roofing Quote
At Tennessee Contracting Services, our Nashville roofers have the commercial roofing expertise that you need. We not only provide professional TPO roofing installation, we’re also fully qualified to maintain and make repairs on your already-existing TPO roof.
If you want to keep your TPO roof in the best shape possible or if you’d like to explore your commercial roofing options, we invite you to contact us. We can be reached at 615-645-3973 or through our online contact form. Reach out to us today for your free commercial roofing evaluation.