Coating Your Roof
Roof coatings are a great component which contributes to the overall lifespan of your roof. They are a necessary part of the maintenance process and they can prevent leaks and the damage they can cause. If you’re in Nashville, Tennessee and you need a roof inspection, you should call us to dispatch our roof contractors in your direction.
Prolong the Life of Your Roof with Roof Coatings
A roof provides protection to everyone and everything inside the structure so it’s necessary to keep your roof properly maintained. The roof of your building is routinely exposed to the elements which can make it susceptible to damage.
At Tennessee Contracting Services, we know how important it is to have a durable roof and keep it in excellent condition. That’s why we offer a variety of roofing installation and maintenance services, including roof coatings.
What Are Roof Coatings?
Roof coatings were designed to extend the life of your roof by providing it with an extra layer of protection. Modern roof coatings are applied as a liquid but then they solidify into a protective membrane that covers the entirety of your roof. The most common roof coatings currently used are silicone coatings, polyurethane coatings, acrylic coatings, and asphalt coatings.
Roof coatings are formulated to safeguard roofs from the damaging effects of rain, hail, wind, UV rays, ice, and more. It’s possible to administer roof coatings at any time; you can have roof coatings applied at the time of construction or have them put on already-existing roofs. Either way, roof coatings will provide your building with the extra layer of protection that it needs.
Why Should Businesses Invest in Roof Coatings?
Roof coatings are an excellent investment for businesses to make. Not only do roof coatings provide protection from the elements and extend the life of your roof, they also offer numerous other benefits. Here are a few reasons why your business should seriously consider roof coatings for your building:
- Roof Coatings Will Reduce Your Energy Bills – High-quality roof coatings have reflective properties that will prevent the sun’s UV rays away from being absorbed into your structure. This lowers the temperature inside your building, which means you pay less on your utility bills. Roof coatings also provide additional insulation to help keep your building warm during the winter, saving you money on heating costs.
- Roof Coatings Can Be Applied Easily – When companies have their roofs entirely redone, they often have to close for business for several weeks due to the mess and noise. That’s most certainly not the case with roof coatings. Our Nashville roofers can apply roof coatings quickly so your business can continue without disruption.
- Roof Coatings are Easy on the Wallet – Modern roof coatings can be applied directly on top of the roof that you currently have, which makes them very cost effective. Since our Nashville roofers don’t need to pull up your old roofing material before applying roof coatings, you’ll be saving a lot of money on labor costs.
- Roof Coatings Are Environmentally Friendly – Roof coatings work with your already-existing roof, reinforcing it and providing a durable protective barrier. Because roof coatings are used on top of the materials that already exist, instead of replacing them entirely, less construction waste ends up in the landfill.
- Roof Coatings Can Improve the Appearance of Your Building – If your roof appears old and worn out, it can make the entire building look unattractive. After our Nashville roofers apply a layer of roof coatings, your building will have a fresh new look.
Roof Coatings Give Your Roof Extra Life
Roof coatings are an excellent choice for those businesses that want to extend the life of their roof. If you’re interested in learning more about roof coatings or if you’d like a free estimate, we invite you to contact our Nashville roofers. We can be reached by phone at 615-645-1334 or through the contact form on our website.
A roof coating can actually save you a lot of money, lessen the amount of long term maintenance you’d have to do and can give you tax credits. You can get roof coating services done for your home or your commercial building. They are aimed at helping your current roof to increase in its reflectivity, so that it would reflect heat much better (instead of absorbing it), keeping your home or business cooler, so that you wouldn’t have such a high energy bill.
When we get to your residence or business in Nashville, we’ll help you find out if a roof coating is right for you. Take “Cool Roofs” for instance – they can drastically reduce your energy usage and cost. When coating a metal roofing system, using a white rood coating will also contribute to this reduced energy cost. Large commercial roofs get the most out of this roof coating because you can also safeguard your metal roof from corrosion. Last, but not least, you may even receive certain government incentives for using this type of roof coating.
You need to remember (and we’ll remind you) that not all roofing types must be coated. Let us, the experts, figure out if your roof would benefit from roof coating. This is a long-term decision which we can help you make. Let us help you ensure that you get the roof coating services your home or company really needs. We specialize in commercial roofing in Nashville as one of the best commercial roofers in Tennessee.