Selecting the right Nashville roofing contractor can be difficult. You want to make sure that you hire a Nashville roofer who’s qualified and reliable with a good reputation in Music City. So how do you find the right company for the job? Where do you even start looking?
A great way to find your Nashville roofer is to use Angie’s List. Angie’s List is a growing website that allows customers to publicly review businesses. They were actually one of the very first online business review sites ever created. They started in 1995 as a paid site, but have recently changed their membership format to offer free memberships to the general public making a wonderful tool available to the public.
Finding A Roofing Specialist With Angie’s List
Angie’s List specializes in rating service-based industries such as home repair, medical practices, auto service, and so on. They have more than 10 million verified reviews on their site. They also do background checks on many of the businesses they profile. That means that they’re an excellent resource to use when you’re in the market for a Nashville roofer.
How Angie’s List Free Service Works
- Create an Account: The first thing you need to do is sign up on the Angie’s List site. They’ll ask you for your name, e-mail address, and home address (so they know which area you need services in.)
- Choose a Membership Level: If you just want to use the free service, you’ll select the Green membership level. Angie’s List also offers Silver and Gold levels for a fee. With those, you get added benefits such as their print magazine, an emergency service line, etc.
- Select the Service You Need: You can either use the search bar at the top of the page or the drop-down menus to select the service you need. For example, if you need a roofer in Nashville, all you need to do it type in “roofer” or “roofing.” Angie’s List already has your location on file so there’s no need to enter the city name in the search bar.
- Look Through Business Profiles and Ratings: After entering the service you need, you will be presented with a list of companies to choose from. In the search results, you can see the company’s name, rating, and how many reviews they have. You can then take some time to look through the company profiles. They contain a lot of useful information such as how long the company has been in business, where they’re located, their business hours, service ratings, etc.
- Choose the Nashville Roofer Who’s Right for You: Once you’ve had a chance to look through several company profiles, it’s time to make a choice. To make sure that you find an excellent and reliable Nashville roofer, we recommend that you find one that has been in business for several years and who has many positive reviews on Angie’s List. That way, you know you’re working with a skilled and reputable roofer.
- Check for Discounted Services: Many of the companies who are profiled on Angie’s List offer special discounts through the site. Simply click on “Shop” button to see if that business is running any special discounts at the time.
- Contact the Company: It’s possible to contact the business you’ve selected directly through the Angie’s List site using the message center near the top right-hand corner of the page. You can also follow a link to view their website or use the phone number listed to call the Nashville roofer you selected.
Using Angie’s List is really very easy. And now they provide all of their company ratings, business information, reviews, discounts and more for FREE. If you’re looking for a reputable Nashville roofer, then Angie’s List is a great place to start.
How Did We Get Rated On Angies List?
We here at TCS have been a member of Angie’s List since 2012. With 234 reviews, TCS has become one of the most reviewed and highest rated Nashville area roofing contractors on Angie’s List. Our highest priority is to offer high-quality roofing with excellent customer service. We are happy to share one of the most recent reviews we’ve received from a Nashville roofing customer:
“Excellent job!! James and his team are amazing! Professional, timely, detail-orientated and honest. It was a great experience and their quality or work was fantastic”
You can also find positive reviews for TCS on the BBB, Houzz, Google Maps, and many other review based web sites. If you are in the market for a new roof, please do not hesitate to give us a call for a free no-obligation estimate.