At Tennessee Contracting Services, we’re proud to provide local businesses with a broad range of roofing options. Our Nashville roofers know that business owners want high-quality roofing that’s made to last, which is why we offer our commercial metal roofing services.
Commercial metal roofing, just like metal roofing for residential homes, has long been a staple of the roofing market. When businesses choose to have commercial metal roofing installed, they enjoy a wide variety of benefits. Here are a few reasons why your business should consider commercial metal roofing:
- Commercial Metal Roofs are Known for Their Longevity – High-quality commercial metal roofs have an extraordinarily long service life. In fact, commercial metal roofing is considered to be a lifetime system. If your commercial metal roof is properly installed by professional Nashville roofers, you shouldn’t need to have another roof installed for 50 years or more.
- Commercial Metal Roofing is Weather Resistant – Commercial metal roofs offer the best protection against inclement weather such as rain, hail, wind, and ice. Commercial metal roofs are so efficient at resisting the effects of weather that FEMA actually recommends commercial metal roofs in areas that are predisposed to natural disasters including floods, hurricanes, and earthquakes.
- Commercial Metal Roofs Offer Additional Protection from Fire – When you have our Nashville roofers install a commercial metal roofing system on your building, your risk of fire damage decreases. Unlike other roofing materials, such as asphalt shingles or cedar, commercial metal roofing is non-combustible which means it won’t catch on fire.
- Commercial Metal Roofing is Easy to Maintain – Compared to a lot of other roofing materials, commercial metal roofs are easy to maintain. With commercial metal roofing, there are no shingles to replace or coatings to apply. The only maintenance you need to do is make sure your commercial metal roof remains free from accumulated debris.
- Commercial Metal Roofs Are Extremely Durable – Commercial metal roofing can handle a lot more abuse compared to more traditional roofing options. Commercial metal roofs won’t crack, split, dry out, crack, warp, or leak like other common roofing systems do. The materials used in commercial metal roofs are also resistant to damage from termite and rodent infestations.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Has a Low Lifecycle Cost – Thanks to its longevity, commercial metal roofs are very cost-efficient in the long term. With most traditional materials, roofs need to be repaired and replaced more frequently. Commercial metal roofing costs more upfront but since it’s low maintenance and will last for an entire lifetime, your average cost per year is much lower.
- Commercial Metal Roofs Decrease Energy Costs – Having commercial metal roofing installed can help businesses save a considerable amount of money off their energy bills. When you choose commercial metal roofing that has a cool reflective surface, heat from the sun’s rays is directed away from the building instead of being absorbed by it. This means your business will spend a lot less money on air conditioning during warmer months.
Contact Our Nashville Roofers for Commercial Metal Roofing
At Tennessee Contracting Services, we know that businesses want roofing options that offer value, durability, and easy maintenance.
If this describes what your company is looking for, then commercial metal roofing is likely the best choice for you. If you’d like to talk with our Nashville roofers about the various roofing options we have available, please feel free to call us at 615-645-1334.