Commercial Low Slope Roofing
At Tennessee Contracting Services, we provide a broad range of roofing services to meet the needs of the Nashville community, including commercial low slope roofing. Commercial low slope roofing can often be found on a variety of industrial and commercial structures such as factories, office buildings, retail spaces, and warehouses. In commercial low slope roofing, the roof typically has a pitch (slope) of less than 3 inches per foot.
Why Commercial Low Slope Roofing is Ideal for Businesses
Commercial low slope roofing can offer your company a multitude of benefits, including the following:
- Commercial Low Slope Roofing Allows Water to Drain Properly – Having a roof installed with at least a slight slope is ideal because it allows for sufficient water run-off. Commercial buildings that have flat roofing tend to have more problems with leaks in the roof. If a flat roof doesn’t have a high-quality drainage system in place, it’s easy for the water to pool and weaken the area beneath it, leading to leaks in the roof. With commercial low slope roofing, water can more easily be diverted away from the roof, preventing unnecessary leaks.
- Commercial Low Slope Roofing is Very Durable – There are many different types of commercial low slope roofing, but each one is known for being exceptionally durable. Commercial low slope roofing is built to withstand severe weather conditions such as high winds, heavy rain, and extreme heat. Your company won’t have to worry about replacing the roof frequently because commercial low slope roofing is built last long-term.
- Commercial Low Slope Roofing is Easy to Install and Maintain – Because commercial low slope roofing has just a slight pitch, it’s much easier for our Nashville roofers to install. This easy installation can actually save you money, since our Nashville roofers can complete it in a relatively short amount of time compared to working on a steep roof. The slight pitch and durable materials used in commercial low slope roofing also help to make regular roof maintenance a manageable task.
- Commercial Low Slope Roofing Can Save You Money – Your company will end up saving money in the long run thanks to commercial low slope roofing’s long lifespan. Some of the materials traditionally used on steep roofs, such as asphalt shingles, aren’t as durable as many of our commercial low slope roofing options. If you opt for a less durable material, then your roof will have to be replaced more often. With the longer life-cycle of commercial low slope roofing, you spend less money on average per year compared to other roofing systems.
- Commercial Low Slope Roofing is an Eco-Friendly Option – A long life-cycle also means that commercial low slope roofing generates less waste than other roofing options. Depending on which commercial low slope roofing system you choose, your roof could last up to 30 years or more. Instead of pulling up and discarding roofing material every 15 to 20 years, commercial low slope roofing continues to do its job effectively, which keeps roofing waste out of the landfill.
Contact Us Today to Explore Your Commercial Low Slope Roofing Options
At Tennessee Contracting Services, our Nashville roofers offer a variety of commercial low slope roofing options. Some of the commercial low slope roofing systems available include:
- Modified bitumen
- TPO roofing
- Metal roofing
- EPDM roofing
- …and more
If you’d like to discuss which commercial low slope roofing option would best meet your company’s needs, feel free to contact our Nashville roofers. We provide free estimates to all potential customers. We can be reached by phone at 615-590-7428 or through the contact form on our website.